3M Panagraphics III Wide Width Flexible Substrate is a translucent awning and backlit material with a smooth front surface and a semi-gloss finish. Digitally image this substrate and attach it to a variety of aluminum extrusions, or decorate the awning with cut or screen printed film before or after attaching it to a frame or extrusion. It is a cost-effective choice for seamless, wide width awning and backlit signs used in medium to long-term installations.
- Sizes 54", 79", 126", 144", 165"
- Construction 19-22 mils
- Colours White
- Seamless Wide Width material.
- Low visibility scrim for a less distracting view of the sign image when backlit.
- Smooth front surface.
- Anti-wick polyester scrim embedded in a bright white-pigmented vinyl.
- Tough and flexible material.
- Daytime whiteness and night-time brightness for consistent image quality.
- Excellent diffusion and transmission Splice Free rolls.
- Indoor and outdoor, day and night graphics for backlit signs.