7248 Graffiti Resistant Overlaminate
3M 7248 Graffiti Resistant Overlaminate is designed to provide graffiti resistance when used as a protective overlaminate on various printed media. The film provides resistance to permanent marker, crayon, paint and other forms of defacement, all of which can be removed without the use of solvents. It also utilizes an adhesive that offers good wet-out, clarity and is non-yellowing when exposed to UV light.
This product is recommended for indoor use.
- Sizes 54"
- Construction 2 mil polyester
- Finish Anti-Glare
- Durability 1-3 months outdoors
- Premium overlaminate for graffiti resistance against spray paint, crayon, marker and ball point pen.
- Anti-glare finish.
- Superior abrasion, humidity, and solvent resistance.
- U.V. exposure resistant for extended periods of time in outdoor applications for no more than 3-6 months.
- Adhesive offers premium adhesive performance to a wide variety of surfaces.
- High-bond strength resists edge lifting.
- Specially designed for high-speed continuous web rotary press lamination.
- General signage
- Warning and critical information labels
- Parking stickers
- Transit graphics
- Medical forms
- Any application where defacement is an issue