2080 Cast Wrap Series
3M Film Series 2080 is a cast wrap film designed in direct response to the needs of the vehicle wrap industry. It is newly engineered in a wide range of colours and it is a premium, high quality product. 3M Film Series 2080 is 3D conformable, without limitations, for smooth and easy installation, with improved stretch to provide improved installation around curves and channels.
On the gloss versions of this film a low-density polyethylene film layer over the top of the films surface, remains in place during installation and is removed easily after application. This leaves the film itself free from scratches or other surface imperfections such as hazing or mottling.
This series offers an improved warranty of Canadian Zone 2, vertical up to 7 years and horizontal up to 2 years.
- Construction 3.5mil cast
- Finish Gloss (with protective layer), Satin or Matte
- Durability Canadian Zone 2 warranty: Vertical up to 7 years / Horizontal up to 2 years
- Good for compound curves, Concave surfaces, Corrugations, Flat, Flat with rivets, Simple curves
- 16C minimum (air and substrate)
- Better conformability and cold stretch
- Gloss colours will have a removable cap sheet that is conformable for removal after install to protect against scratching
- Increased product warranty when compared to 1080. Up to eight years on vertical applications, depending on location
- Over 100 + global colours
- Trunk lids
- Door panels
- Racing stripes
- Exterior mirror covers
- Entire vehicle wraps