3M Accuspray Spray Gun & Replaceable Atomizing Heads
3M Accuspray Spray Gun is a replaceable atomizing head spray gun that helps eliminate spray gun maintenance kits, allowing users to visually confirm the spray gun is clean. With five different sizes of atomizing heads available, the gun has the ability to quickly change colours and helps to deliver exceptional results through excellent atomization, resulting in high transfer efficiency and low overspray. The durable, lightweight 1-piece composite spray gun body contains no gaskets, seals or O-rings, eliminating maintenance kits. It is easily-operated controls allow for up to 12" vertical or horizontal spray pattern. The Accuspray ONE Gun is sold separately, or in a PPS 2.0 Kit.
Accuspray ONE PPS 2.0 Kit Includes one 3M Accuspray ONE Spray Gun, five replaceable atomizing heads(one in each size shown below), one Standard size 22 oz, 650 ml 3M PPS Series 2.0 Hard Cup and five Standard size (22 oz, 650 ml) 3M PPS Series 2.0 Lids and Liners.
3M Accuspray Atomizing Heads for PPS Series 2.0 eliminates the need for spray gun maintenance kits, allows user the ability to visually confirm the spray gun is clean, and offers the performance of a brand new spray gun on demand with each replaceable atomizing head.
- Red and Clear Atomizing Heads - intended for use with medium viscosity automotive sealer, basecoat and clear coat, primers, marine top coat and clear coat, wood stains and varnish, mold release agents and coatings requiring a finer finish.
- Green and Orange Atomizing Heads are ideal for very low viscosity sealers, base coats and clear coats
- Blue Atomizing Heads are intended for very high viscosity base coats and clear coats
For the list of spray gun adaptors please refer to Related Products below
- Reduces gun cleaning time
- No solvent cleaners required
- Saves paint
- Used for a variety of painting applications including primer, sealer, basecoat and clearcoat
- Choose the preferred atomizing head size for your application
- Designed for use with a pressurized H/O cup system