Velvet Lexan Overlaminate 7738FL
Velvet Textured Polycarbonate Overlaminating Film 7738FL is a 5mil velvet textured polycarbonate film that with a decorative velvet appearance. 3M Adhesive 400, offers excellent low temperature performance and long term aging for resistance to yellowing in outdoor applications. Low temperature, high clarity 3M Acrylic Adhesive 400 is specifically designed to be compatible with a variety of print methods and overlaminate applications. When converting labels for thermal transfer applications, care should be taken with regard to proper roll tensions, handling and storage conditions.
The velvet texture offers the opportunity to achieve the attractive appearance of a subsurface screen printed nameplate with an economical overlaminate construction which can create looks that are unique. A film liner offers superior graphic appearance when overlaminating metallized or darker surfaces. UL Recognized file MH11410
- Construction 5mil, textured polycarbonate
- Adhesive Series 400 Adhesive = Low temperature, high clarity
- Finish Pebbled
- 3M Adhesive 400, offers excellent low temperature performance and long term aging for resistance to yellowing in outdoor applications
- Offers superior graphic appearance when overlaminating metallized or darker surfaces
- UL Recognized file MH11410
- Decorative nameplates.
- Product ID labels.
- Speciality overlaminate for durable goods, power tools, equipment and machinery, lawn and garden.