Velvet Lexan Overlaminate OFL020N
3M Outdoor UL Recognized Lexan Label Products are durable, matte clear polycarbonate overlaminates that offer excellent moisture and abrasion resistance. These lexan labels utilize 3M Adhesive P1400 which is a high performance tackified acrylic designed for use in demanding environments.
- Adhesive dry ingredients are listed by FDA as indirect food contact additives when used in food packaging with minimum opportunity for exposure. See 21 CFR 175.105.
- UL recognized for indoor/outdoor use UL files MH11410 and MH16411.
- Adhesive offers good UV resistance and excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates, including polyolefins.
- Liner for 3Mô Outdoor UL Recognized Lexan Label Products OFL010N, OFL0109, and OFL020N is used when high strength and caliper control are important. Recommended for high speed labeling applications or where clarity of the adhesive is critical.
- Liner for 3Mô Outdoor UL Recognized Lexan Label Products OFL0102 and OFL0202 is designed for high-speed die-cutting and matrix stripping. This liner has been remoisturized after silicone coating to restabilize the sheet and reduce side curl, an excellent choice for perforation and fanfold applications.
- Liner for 3Mô Outdoor UL Recognized Lexan Label Product OFL0208 has excellent caliper control and strength making it ideal for high speed labeling applications.
- Decorative nameplates.
- Product ID labels.
- Speciality overlaminate for durable goods, power tools, equipment and machinery, lawn and garden.