Di-Noc Architectural Finishes
3M DI-NOC Architectural Finishes are 8mil, multi-layer, adhesive-backed vinyl film that can be used as a decorative surface finish to replicate the look of wood grain, natural stone, metal, and hundreds of other designs. Durable, cleanable, flexible PVC films with Comply Adhesive air release channels for fast, easy and virtually bubble-free application. Use DI-NOC architectural finishes in place of, or to enhance natural materials. These films have excellent adhesion and flexibility, allowing them to be used indoors or outdoors on flat or curved substrates, walls, furniture, panels, ceilings etc. DI-NOC is conformable, flexible and has a light-weight finish and will easily revitalize the appearance of old, worn or damanged interior and exterior finishes.
In order to ensure your application looks its best, 3M recommends using a 3M Endorsed DI-NOC Installer. These installers have received detailed training on proper installation techniques specific to this product. You can find a listing of 3M Endorsed DI-NOC Installers or information on how to become an endorsed installer by accessing our website at www.3M.com/AMD
InformationDi-Noc Grain Orientation Product Bulletin Brochure Planning Guide Application guide Case Study 3M Website
- Standard DI-NOC has an Expected Performance Life of up to 12 years for indoor vertical applications with no direct UV exposure. It is also warranted for cracking, crazing and excessive color fade for 3 years.
- Exterior DI-NOC has an Expected Performance Life of 7 to 12 years and is warranted for 4 to 7 years for outdoor vertical applications, depending on climate zone.
- A wide variety of finishes perfect for revitaliing the appearance of old, worn or damaged interior and exterior surfaces.
- The product's thickness enables installations that are lighter in weight than traditional architectural decorating materials.
- This durable product resists water, dirt, impact, wear, abrasion and mold making it perfect for outdoor applications.
- These finishes are also flame retardant, making them an excellent choice for most interior applications.
- DI-NOC architectural finishes are covered by a 12-year warranted durability for indoor applications and up to 4 years for outdoor applications.
- Most DI-NOC patterns can be used on casework, doors, columns, walls, elevators, ceilings, and many more applications
- The Product bonds to most non-porous, structurally sound substrates such as metal, wood, glass, and high-pressure laminates. Also, some patterns can be formed around three dimensional surfaces when using heat.
- Applications on panels and fittings