Di-Noc Architectural Finishes
3M DI-NOC Architectural Finishes are 8mil, multi-layer, adhesive-backed vinyl film that can be used as a decorative surface finish to replicate the look of wood grain, natural stone, metal, and hundreds of other designs. Durable, cleanable, flexible PVC films with Comply Adhesive air release channels for fast, easy and virtually bubble-free application. Use DI-NOC architectural finishes in place of, or to enhance natural materials. These films have excellent adhesion and flexibility, allowing them to be used indoors or outdoors on flat or curved substrates, walls, furniture, panels, ceilings etc. DI-NOC is conformable, flexible and has a light-weight finish and will easily revitalize the appearance of old, worn or damanged interior and exterior finishes.
In order to ensure your application looks its best, 3M recommends using a 3M Endorsed Installers specializing in the installation of 3M DI-NOC Architectural Finishes. These installers have received detailed training on proper installation techniques specific to this product. You can find a listing of 3M Endorsed DI-NOC Installers or information on how to become an endorsed installer by accessing our website at www.3M.ca/ArchitecturalFinishes
NOTE: As DI-NOC orders are custom cut, we cannot offer refunds except in cases of either defective products or mis-shipments.
InformationArchitectural Finishes Tech Bulletin Drywall Prep Guide Installation Guide PWF-500 Tech Data Sheet Surface Prep Guide Whiteboard Film WH-111 Technical Bulletin 2018-2020 Catalog 3M 2021 Quick Ship Guide 3M Website
- Durability For the exact warranty period, please refer to 3M latest 3M DI-NOC Tech Bulletins
DI-NOC Interior: Expected durability of 12yrs for vertical applications. Warranted 5yrs against discoloration and cracking.
DI-NOC EX Series Exterior: Expected durability of 7 - 16 yrs for outdoor, vertical applications, depending on the climate. Warranted for 3 -10 yrs (depends on pattern) against discoloration and cracking.
- Wide variety of designs that resemble natural materials provide a clean, high-end look perfect for refreshing old, worn or damaged interior and exterior surfaces.
- The products thickness enables installations that are lighter in weight than traditional architectural decorating materials.
- ASTM E84 Class A, CAN/ULC S102.2, CAN/ULC S104 fire rated for most patterns.
- Easy to clean with detergent and water and withstands most hospital grade cleaners.
- Much easier to repair than wood or veneer, and repairs are virtually invisible at a normal viewing distance.
- Expected Performance Life is 12 years for indoor, vertical applications.
- Most DI-NOC patterns can be used on casework, doors, columns, walls, elevators, ceilings, and many more applications
- The Product bonds to most non-porous, structurally sound substrates such as metal, wood, glass, and high-pressure laminates. Also, some patterns can be formed around three dimensional surfaces when using heat.
- Applications on panels and fittings