IJ180mC-10-UR Ultra Removable
IJ180mC-10-UR is a 2 mil film with Comply Adhesive with Micro Technology that is intended for graphics where fast, easy installation, and clean, easy removal is required. Ideal for colder weather installations as it removes easily without heat and chemicals when ambient and substrate temperatures are greater than 28F or -2 C.
Applications include automobile, bus, commercial vehicle or fleet graphics as well as general signage, vending or dispensing machines and cooler graphics. Application temperature: air and substrate -- flat surfaces with and without rivets: 28-100F (2-38C). Curved surfaces: 60-100F (15-38C)
Compatible with solvent, UV and latex inks.
- Sizes 60", 54", 48"
- Construction 2 mil Cast
- Adhesive Ultra Removable, Comply adhesive with Micro Technology
- Durability Expected Performance Life of 8 years (unwarranted period for unprinted film with no graphic protection, applied to a flat, vertical, outdoor surface)
- Removes easily without heat andchemicals when ambient andsubstrate temperatures are greater than 28 F (-2 C).
- The pressure-activated adhesive allows you to slide, position and reposition the film on the application substrate when tacked with light hand pressure. Applying firm pressure bonds the adhesive to the substrate, and by design, destroys the positionability feature.
- When properly removed, 3M-recommended films fortemporary vehicle graphics will leave little or no adhesive residue.
- Graphics, emblems and striping for automobiles, vans, buses and commercial fleet
- Indoor and outdoor emblems or striping
- Vending or dispensing machines and cooler graphics
- General signage