3M FV02610N Textured Calendared Vinyl
3M FV02610N Textured Vinyl is a 5mil flexible and conformable clear vinyl and overlaminate stock that offers durability and moisture resistance. The adhesive dry ingredients are listed by FDA as indirect food contact additives when used in food packaging with minimum opportunity for exposure. This vinyl label utilizes 3M Adhesive P1400, which is a high performance tackified acrylic designed for use in demanding environments and it is a cost effective alternative to velvet lexan. Ideal for use as decorative overlaminate for labels on durable goods, power tools, equipment and machinery.
*For Interior use only
- For Interior use only
- Good moisture and abrasion resistance.
- The polymerically plasticized nature of this soft flexible vinyl imparts long term dimensional stability for demanding applications.
- Meets CONEG requirements.
- Adhesive dry ingredients are listed by FDA as indirect food contact additives when used in food packaging with minimum opportunity for exposure. See 21 CFR 175.105.
- Cost effective alternative to velvet lexan.
- Liner is used when high strength and caliper control are important. Recommended for high speed labeling applications or where clarity of the adhesive is critical.
- Have a performance life of up to 2 years.
- Durable Good Labels
- Power Tool Labels
- Equipment Labels
- Machinery Labels