3650 Scotchcal Graphic Film Screen Cast Vinyl
A 2mil gloss cast film for screen printing permanent, interior or exterior graphics. The film has pressure-sensitive adhesive, resists gasoline vapours and occasional petroleum spills. It is available in transparent, white or black finishes. Suitable for use on flat surfaces with or without rivets, including painted substrates, metal, glass and rigid plastics.
Applications include graphics for vehicles, windows, signs and more.
UP "Unpunched" for the Gerber EDGE/EDGE FX
- Construction 2mil cast
- Finish Gloss
- Durability 8 years
- 3M Brand and associated warranties mean "3M Innovation" and performance quality to the end user (your customer)...Use these associations to your advantage by offering value that your competitors don't! Command higher pricing and better profit margins as a result.
- Resists gasoline vapours and occasional petroleum spills
- White and black feature grey adhesive for good hiding power
- Clear, window or 2-way graphics
- Outdoor and indoor graphics and signs
- Information labels
- Commercial fleet vehicle graphics and emblems
- Small format original equipment manufacturer's decorative and identification graphics, cautionary, safety and vandal-resistant labeling