3630 Scotchcal Translucent Graphic Film
This coloured translucent film is a 2mil cast vinyl with a matte surface finish that eliminates glare and provides uniform colour in reflective light. It is designed for interior or exterior use on rigid plastic sign faces. It is designed to produce permanent graphics for internally-illuminated signs and displays. With up to 9 years of outdoor durability, backed by the 3M MCS Warranty this film is best used with fluorescent lights. This film provides uniform colour in both reflected and transmitted lightis and is also thermoformable.
UP "Unpunched" for the Gerber EDGE/EDGE FX
- Construction 2mil cast
- Finish Matte
- Deliver interior or exterior, medium to long term durable graphics for your customers.
- Provide more than 60 translucent colours for your customers...Become a one stop shop with simulated PANTONE references.
- Permanent film for flat surfaces without rivets.
- Uniform colour in both reflected and transmitted light.
- Low surface gloss eliminates glare.
- First or second surface applications.
- Available by-the-yard in popular widths.
- Internally illuminated sign faces
- Internally illuminated awnings
- Thermoformed sign faces with rigid plastics