680 Scotchlite Plus Reflective Vinyl
7mil, flexible enclosed lens retroreflective engineering grade film with a permanent adhesive for screenprinting. Available in 11 colours including black this film offers similar day adn night time appearance. It has a pressure activated adheisve for easy sliding and tacking. Applicable for use on vertical, flat, curved or corrugated surfaces with or without rivets.
680 is a highly flexible, durable, adhesive-coated sheeting designed for the production of multi-coloured emblems and markings applied vertically on vehicles and rail cars.
- Construction 7mil, Enclosed Lens, Retroreflective Engineering Grade
- Durability 9 year outdoor for vertical vehicle use, 7 year outdoor for vertical rail car use
- 3M Brand and associated warranties mean "3M Innovation" and performance quality to the end user (your customer)...Use these associations to your advantage by offering value that your competitors don't! Command higher pricing and better profit margins as a result.
- A permanent reflective with exterior, long term durability of up to 7 years.
- Warranted for corrugations and irregular surfaces...Satisfy those high demand applications.
- Profit and apply all year round as 3M 680 resists cracking in cold weather.
- Excellent cutting and weeding abilities reduce production time and labour costs.
- Ideal for larger graphics where greater returns can be expected.
- Resists gasoline spills and vapors for consistent image quality.
- Apply to typical metal substrates.
- Available in popular widths.
- Commercial signs
- Vehicle graphics & markings
- Directional signs
- Identification signs
- Railroad graphics