3200 Engineering Grade Reflective Sheeting
Whether at work or play, 3M Scotchlite Engineer Grade 3200 helps your work to be seen at dawn, dusk, or night in all weather conditions.
Versatility, performance and durability come together as 3M 3200 is a bright, retroreflective material designed for all flat-top applications where a similar appearance is required day and night.
P "Punched" for the Gerber EDGE/EDGE FX
- 3M Brand and associated warranties mean "3M Innovation" and performance quality to the end user (your customer)...Use these associations to your advantage by offering value that your competitors don't! Command higher pricing and better profit margins as a result.
- Warranted outdoor durability of 7 years outlasts the competition and increases your customer's satisfaction.
- Excellent reflectivity even when totally wet...Ideal for wet or dry weather conditions day and night.
- Obtain maximum impact for entrance signage as 3M 3200 retains reflectivity when viewed at wide entrance angles.
- Apply to typical industrial substrates and flat surfaces only (not for vehicle application).
- Resists mild acids, alkalis, salt and water.
- Available by-the-yard in popular widths.
- Industrial signage
- Entrance signs
- Directional signs
- Warning / Traffic signs