3200 Engineering Grade Reflective Sheeting
3M Engineer Grade Reflective Sheeting Series 3200 meets ASTM D4956 Type I and is an enclosed lens, pressure sensitive adhesive-coated sheeting with an easy release liner, intended for production of non-critical traffic signs and pressure sensitive stickers. The sheeting may be hand cut, band sawed, guillotined, cold or hot die cut, and electronically cut. Application Temperature: 65F (18C) minimum (sheeting and substrate). Sheeting Colors:
- White 3290
- Yellow 3271
- Red 3272
- Blue 3275
- Green 3277
- Brown 3279
P "Punched" for the Gerber EDGE/EDGE FX
- Colours Brown, Blue, Brown, Green, Red, White, Yellow
- Durability 5-7 years
- 3M Brand and associated warranties mean "3M Innovation" and performance quality to the end user (your customer)...Use these associations to your advantage by offering value that your competitors don't! Command higher pricing and better profit margins as a result.
- Warranted outdoor durability of 7 years outlasts the competition and increases your customer's satisfaction.
- Excellent reflectivity even when totally wet...Ideal for wet or dry weather conditions day and night.
- Obtain maximum impact for entrance signage as 3M 3200 retains reflectivity when viewed at wide entrance angles.
- Apply to typical industrial substrates and flat surfaces only (not for vehicle application).
- Resists mild acids, alkalis, salt and water.
- Available by-the-yard in popular widths.
- For application to aluminum or plywood
- Intended for production of non-critical traffic signs and pressure sensitive stickers
- Industrial signage
- Entrance signs
- Directional signs
- Warning / Traffic signs