3M Advanced Flexible Engineer Grade (AFEG) Sheeting Series 7300
3M Advanced Engineering Grade (AEFG) Prismatic Sheeting Series 7300 is a non metalized microprismatic reflective sheeting designed for production of retroreflective commercial signs, non critical traffic control signs that are exposed vertically in service.
- Orange is 7314
- White is 7310
- Yellow is 7311
This micro seal technology has a uniform visual appearance compared to its conventional prismatic counterparts and a whiter base colour compared to beaded sheeting. It offers visual uniformity and a basic level of signing reflectivity. This sheeting is intended to have a similar appearance when viewed in daylight or by retroreflected light at night.
Meets ASTM D4956 Type I
InformationEnglish Spec Specs French Tech Specs English Brochure French Brochure Warranty Information 7300 for Traffic Information 3M Website
- Sizes 24" or 48"
- Construction 7mil prismatic reflective
- Colours Orange (7314), Yellow (7311) or White (7310)
- 7300 series meets ASTM D 4956 spec for Type I sheeting
- Flexible prismatic that can be used for cones, barricades, drums, signs and more.
- Permanent, pressure-sensitive adhesive for application on a variety of surfaces like plastic, and moderately rough/porous wood & metal
- Very conformable and can be applied by automated equipment or by hand
- Screen print with 880 or 990 inks.
- Digital printing compatibility best with HP360/365
Can be applied to metal and plastics such as:
- Traffic control devices
- Work zones