3930 High Intensity Grade Prismatic Reflective Sheeting
Non-metalized microprismatic lens reflective sheeting designed for production of reflective durable traffic control signs, work zone devices and delineators that are exposed vertically in service. Its unique prismatic construction provides a high level of retroreflectivity for multiple traffic control situations. Meets both ASTM D4956-09 Type III, Type IV, and ASTM D4956-07 Type X specifications. Production Note: Prismatic Reflective Sheeting 3924S and High Intensity Prismatic Reflective Sheeting Orange 3934 designed for the production of rigid traffic control signs for work zones, are compatible with the HP Latex 360/365/370/375 printers in combination with HP 831 black ink. Other sheeting colors (white, yellow and fluorescent yellow) in series 3930 may also be used for work zone signing, and are compatible with the HP 831 series black ink, printed with the HP Latex 360/365/370/375 printers.
- Durable - tougher topcoat aids against scuffs and scratches
- Vivid daytime colors provide 24 hour performance
- Improved optical package increases nighttime visibility
- Meets multiple specifications
- Permanent traffic signage
- Work zone devices and signage