3M 4000 Series Diamond Grade Reflective Vinyl
3M Diamond Grade DG3 Reflective Sheeting is an 18mil, super-high efficiency, full cube retroreflective sheeting designed for the production of traffic control signs and delineators that are exposed vertically in service. DG3 sheeting is designed to have the highest retroreflective characteristics at medium and short road distances as determined by. Performance at these observation angles represents the most common nighttime viewing geometries encountered by the driving public. During the daytime, Diamond Grade DG3 fluorescent reflective sheeting returns 58% of available light and provides higher visibility than ordinary (non-fluorescent) coloured sheetings. Meets ASTM D4956 Type XI.
Production Note: DG3 Reflective Sheeting 4084 Fluorescent Orange, designed for the production of rigid traffic control signs for work zones, are compatible with the HP Latex 360/365/370/375 printers in combination with HP 831 black ink.
- Durability up to 10 years
- State-of-the-art full cube technology
- 100 percent efficient optical elements
- Delivers optimal performance where and when drivers need it most
- Better for the environment, the manufacturing processes for prismatic sheeting reduce VOC emissions by 97 percent and energy consumption by 72 percent compared to standard engineer grade sheeting processes
- Long-term durability of up to 10 years in exterior applications
- Regulated Rigid Traffic Signs
- Flat surfaces
- Road traffic signs
- Directional signage
- Safety signs