AG-4 & AG-6 Anti-Graffiti Window Film
AG-4 and AG-6 films help provide a cost-effective barrier against damage, and can be removed and replaced quickly without the need to remove your windows. Used for protecting glass surfaces from all forms of graffiti such as scratches, acid-etching and gouges in public facilities and any street-level glass applications. It also provides a protective barrier in elevators, escalators, bathroom mirrors and glass counter tops. The virtually invisible sacrificial layer can also protect other glass surfaces from wear and tear.
Both films provide 99% UV rejection which helps reduce fading of display merchandise when used in windows.
- Construction AG-4 = 4mil
AG-6 = 6mil
- Colour Optically clear
- Finish Optically clear gloss
- 99% UV rejection helps reduce fading of display merchandise
- Glass fragment retention properties to provide basic shatter resistance
- Helps reduce the chance of injury from flying glass.
- Helps protect from the harmful effects of UV light and reduces fading of interior furnishings
- Increased film thickness for more protection to underlying glass surface
- Will not form chemical bond to glass, enabling easy film removal should replacement be required due to vandalism
- Retail displays, elevators, escalators, mirrors and countertops