9425 Double Coat, Double Sided Sided Removable / Permanent Tape
3M 9425 is a double coated tape with a permanent acrylic adhesive 420 on one side, and a removable and repositionable medium tack adhesive 1050 on the other side of a 58# polycoated paper liner with a PVC carrier. It offers up to 300F (148.9C) of short-term heat resistance, good chemical resistance. Good for adhering, fixing, mounting, holding, attaching, temporary positioning, paper, photographic paper, plastics, foams and cardboard
3M 420 permanent adhesive is ideal for a wide variety of applications including plastics. It has a wide bonding temperature range and offers the ability to make adhesive bonds at temperatures as low as 32F.
3M 1050 removable and repositionable adhesive holds well to many surfaces and provides clean removal.
- Adhesive Clear permanent on one side, clear removable/repositionable on the other
- Can be applied at 32°F (0°C)
- Features a permanent adhesive on the face side and removable repositionable adhesive on the back side of the tape
- Works on a variety of substrates or materials for temporary mounting of light weight materials such as paper, plastics, films or foams
- Used for repositioning or multiple openings and closings
- Electronics, direct mail marketing, paper and print, commercial printing, medical labelling, point of purchase, displays
- Use to close polybags and envelopes, core starting/end tabbing, backlit signs
- Attach labels, novelties, posters and more
- Good for adhering, affixing, mounting, holding, attaching, temporary positioning, paper, photographic paper, plastics, foams and cardboard
- Core starting and thin flexible materials