VHB 4910 Clear Double-Sided Acrylic Tape
3M VHB Tapes are very high bond tapes used to replace screws, rivets, welding, liquid adhesives, and other permanent assembly methods.
3M 4910 VHB Tape is a 40 mil clear, closed-cell acrylic carrier, excellent for joining transparent or clear materials.
This family of clear tapes is excellent for applications where clear or colorless is desired. The general purpose adhesive on both sides is suitable for high surface energy substrates. This tape provides short-term temperature resistance up to 300F (149C) and long-term resistance of up to 200F (93C).
InformationProduct Tech Bulletin Tech Sheet VHB Surface Preparation Product Family Sheet Design Guide for Sign Assembly Design Guide for Architectural Metal Panels 3M Website
- Colours Clear
- 3M Brand and associated warranties mean "3M Innovation" and performance quality to the end-user (your customer)...Use these associations to your advantage by offering value that your competitors don't! Command higher pricing and better profit margins as a result.
- Application ideas include sealin between inner and outer dome of skylights, attaching handles to sliding glass doors, mounting back lit translucent signs and edge bond resin filled glass.
- Tape thickness is 0.040".
- Attach aluminum skin to sign cabinet frame
- HSE (High Surface Energy) plastics
- LCD panels
- Sign fascia
- Aluminum sheeting
- Steel sheeting