3M 5952 VHB Black Acrylic Foam Tape
3M VHB Tapes are very high bond tapes used to replace screws, rivets, welding, liquid adhesives, and other permanent assembly methods.
5952 VHB Tape is a 45mil, heavy duty, black bonding tape that is extremely conformable. It is made for tough to stick to surfaces such as powder coated painted surfaces and plastics. It bonds to high, medium and medium/low surface energy substrates. Provides handling convenience, cushioning, damping, and impact resistance.
InformationProduct Technical Bulletin Product Tech Sheet VHB surface preparation Product Family Sheet Design Guide for Sign Assembly Design Guide for Architectural Metal Panels 3M Website
- Colours Black
- 3M Brand and associated warranties mean "3M Innovation" and performance quality to the end-user (your customer)
- Bond and seal polycarbonate lens over LCD, bond pre-painted metals in truck assemblies, bond and seal plastic windows to pre-painted control panels, mount vinyl wiring ducts and conduit channels or bond trim caps to polycarbonate and acrylic channel letters.
- Tape thickness is 0.045".
- Resists moisture, UV and solvents for indoor/outdoor use.
- Temperature range is -40C to 120C (-40F to 250F)
- Post and panel
- Mounted letters
- Light boxes
- Sign boxes and channel letters
- Shop signs