Press in Place Automotive Emblem Tape
3M Press-in-Place is a 10mil emblem adhesive allows emblems or trim with existing foam tape to be re-attached to automotive surfaces after removal. The clear, permanent adhesive features a micro-replicated transfer adhesive, and requires no stringing or trimming. Simply press them emblem or piece of trim onto the adhesive strip and remove it. Once peeled away, the emblem will be coated with a layer of adhesive. This can then simply be set into place on the vehicle with firm pressure. This adhesive creates a firm and long lasting bond.
Each individual pack includes 10 strips sized 2" x 12". There are 6 packs per case.
- Construction Tape Thickness without Liner: 10 mil
- Adhesive Clear, micro-replicated, permanent
- Clear, permanent, pressure sensitive adhesive attaches automotive emblems and trim
- Simply press emblem onto adhesive and place emblem on vehicle
- No-mess convenience eliminates messy drips and runs common to conventional glue
- Requires no trimming, or cutting
- Creates a secure and lasting bond