Bundle: IJ180mC-10 + 8519 Lustre
IJ180mC-10 Print Wrap Film
IJ180mC-10 features the same facefilm as your favourite IJ180Cv3 film, now with Comply Adhesive with micro-technology to provide excellent air release and smoother results. This 2-mil opaque film offers versatility along with extremely slideable, repositionable, pressure-activated adhesive. This long-term durable and removable film has excellent hiding power and stability as well as the ability to stretch 130% without primer, making it the ideal choice for signs and fleet graphics and watercraft, including surfaces with corrugations and rivets.
Printable on Solvent, UV, and Latex Printers
8519 Scotchcal Lustre Overlaminate
3M Lustre Overlaminate 8519 is the ideal choice for laminating thermal and piezo ink jet graphics. This 2-mil lustre overlaminate provides additional UV (ultraviolet) and physical protection to give your graphics extra durability and staying power.
Information3M IJ180mC-10 Product Bulletin 3M 8519 Overlaminate 3M Wall Graphic Installation Guide 3M Website
- Comply™ Adhesive with micro technology provides excellent air release for smooth results
- Pressure-activated adhesive for easy sliding, tacking, snap-up and repositioning
- Excellent hiding power; flexible; conforms to compound curves, corrugations and rivets
- Many finished graphic constructions can be stretched up to 130% (i.e., a 10 inch [25 cm] piece of film can stretch to 13 inches [33 cm]) without primer or relief cuts and maintain lift resistance
- Removable with heat and/or chemicals
- Expected Performance Life of 10 years (unwarranted period for unprinted film with no graphic protection, applied to a flat, vertical, outdoor surface)
- Excellent liner release
- 8519 overlaminate is clear in colour with a clear pressure sensitive adhesive.
- 8519 overlamiante provides additional UV(ultraviolet) and physical protection for your graphics.
- The adhesive for the 8519 overlamiante allows for cold temperature lamination which guarantees year round use.
- 3M 8519 overlaminate resists mild acids, alkalis, salts, petroleum vapors and water.
- Wraps for vehicles, straight trucks, semi-trucks and semi-trailers; emblems or striping
- Wall graphics
- Indoor and outdoor graphics and signs
- POP displays
- Watercraft graphics
- Bus graphics
- Small OEM decorative and identification graphics, cautionary and safety labeling