3M Adhesive Sealants
550 Polyurethane Adhesive Sealant product is a grey, white or black one component, moisture curing product which forms a permanent elastic bond. It bonds to a wide variety of materials including plastics, metals, fiberglass, and wood.
730 Low-VOC Hybrid Sealant is a clear, one component, moisture curing product which forms a permanent elastic bond. It is similar in function to a typical polyurethane sealant, but is isocyanate-free. It bonds to a wide variety of materials including plastics, metals, fiberglass, and wood. This product offers very low VOC and offers better UV resistance than standard sealants. The clear nature of this product make it good for use with transparent substrates. Contributes to LEED credit.
760 Low-VOC Hybrid Sealant is a white single-component silane modified polymer (SMP), moisture-curing, elastomeric, isocyanate-free adhesive sealant that offers exceptional UV resistance and long term durability. It offers excellent UV resistance and long term durability when exposed to the elements. This sealant is permanently elastic and is capable of bonding dissimilar materials, offering long-lasting bonds and design flexibility. This single-component sealant is paintable when wet and has a 10-30 minute skin time.
- Size 310mil cartridge used with 310M manual applicator gun
- 550 and 730 sealants have service temperatures of -40C - 90C
- 730 offers low-voc and high UV-resistance
- 760 offers permanently elasticity to allow joint movement with 10-30 minute skin time, paintable immediately
- Bond to a wide variety of materials including plastics, metals, fiberglass, and wood
- Good for bonding material with different coefficients of thermal expansion
- Gap filling
- Provide long lasting bonds
- Replaces rivets and mechanical fasteners
- When stored at recommended conditions, the shelf life of cartridges is 12 months from the date of manufacture
- 500 series bonds and seals many diverse materials. Marine deck to hull bonding.
- 700 series seals lap seams on trucks, trains, trailers, etc., and construction panels. Seals/Bonds well to most common substrates.