849 Paint Protection Film Door Edge Guard
A virtually clear film designed to reduce stone chipping and bug damage on painted surfaces. Excellent for protecting side mirrors, rocker panels, etc. Offers equal protection on new or used vehicles when applied to fully cured painted surfaces.
This film is specially designed to preserve the beauty and integrity of exterior automotive finishes. It is ideal for protecting Class A surfaces in high-wear areas from stone chipping, abrasion, and most types of environmental damage. Best of all, it is virtually invisible. It is clear coated to help make it resistant to yellowing and staining. Once applied, according to application instructions, no special care is required. Typical application areas to include vehicle hood, fender end cap, rocker panel, side mirror, pillars, cab extension edge, box/bed, leading box edge, leading edge of rear box, and lower rear box/fascia. Just cut your pattern and apply to painted surfaces that are fully cured according to the paint manufacturer.
**This series is the same product as 3M 848 Film, retail packages are sold smaller for door edges and trim
- Clear coated to help make it resistant to yellowing and staining
- Significantly reduces paint chips and bug damage to help keep your paint looking great.
- Helps boost your trade-in value.
- OEM approved for factory installs
- 5 year warranty against lifting, bubble, peel, discoloration or yellowing NOT warranted for stone chips.
- Luxury Vehicles
- Jet Skis
- Sports and Performance Vehicles