ASLAN MirrorEffect Anti-Scratch SE 75 Silver & Gold
ASLAN MirrorEffect AntiScratch SE 75 is a 3mil (75 micron) permanent, polyester film in either silver or gold with a high-quality, double sided true mirror effect on a PET liner. This non-printable film can be laser or plotter cut into letters or applied in large sheets. Wet applied with a felt-edge squeegee onto flat, smooth surfaces, the anti-scratch surface of this film reflects a smooth mirror image, and makes rooms appear optically larger and brighter. The high scratch-resistance of the film ensures that the mirror effect remains brilliant in the long term. It can also be cleaned with most commercial grade glass cleaners with no adverse affects.
Ideally suited for application on glass or acrylic, as the mirror effect is then visible on both sides.
Fire Rated Certification B-s1,d0 using DIN EN 13501-1 testing method.
Plotting Tips: A new and/or sharp 30 or 36 degree blade is recommended at a max speed of 300 mm/s. Weeding becomes easier with plots 3cm and larger.
InformationASLAN Product Catalogue Specification Sheet Installation Guide 2020 French Catalogue ASLAN Website
- Construction Polyester
- Colours Silver or Gold
- Finish High gloss mirror
- Durability Minimum 3 to 5 years outdoor
- Brilliant silver or gold, highly reflective mirror-like finish
- Particularly scratch-resistant surface: can be applied with a felt edge squeegee to large surfaces without the need to over-laminate
- Mirror effect remains brilliant over the long term
- Easy to clean with commercially available cleaning agents
- Same mirror effect on both sides
- Very good cutting characteristics
- Good flatness thanks to PET-liner
- Cut lettering
- Large surface applications on smooth surfaces
- Decorative applications with a mirror-like effect in tradeshow, retail, visual merchandising, interior design etc.
- Makes rooms appear optically larger and brighter
- Ideally suited for designs on glass, as the mirror effect can be seen on both sides