ASLAN WindowBlock Double Sided DFP 25 Removable Film
ASLAN WindowBlock DFP 25 is a 7mil (180 micron) self-adhesive, digital printing film with high opacity that has a blockout core but is white on both sides and has a removable adhesive. This film has a very high opacity so that light does not shine through the film. This makes this material ideal for applications on glass where the white reverse side is optically more attractive than a grey colour of other films.
When used in combination with a reverse printed clear PSA film, glass surfaces can be used for double sided push-pull advertising that is applied from inside the glass.
Compatible with solvent, eco-solvent, latex, UV-curable inks and screen printing.
- Construction PVC-film, blockout-core, white on both sides
- Finish Gloss
- Durability Minimum 3 to 5 year outdoor
- White on both sides with high opacity
- In combination with a reverse printed, transparent printing film, advertising designs can be seen on both sides
- High opacity prevents light from shining through
- White adhesive side provides a bright white surface on both sides of the glass
- 7mil thickness allows an easy application
- The adhesive can be easily removed, even after years
- Single or double sided advertising on glass surfaces