ASLAN PrintMilky Dryapply DFL 210 Etch Window Film
ASLAN PrintMilky Dryapply DFL 210 is a 3.15mil (80 micron) printable, PVC self-adhesive glass decoration film with milk-glass effect that is ideal for creative effects on all glass surfaces. The semi-permanent adhesive remains removable over the long term. The fine air release channels are designed to be dry applied and allow air bubbles to be wiped out with ease and make the application fast and easy.
Can be plotter cut and weeded with ease for lettering and striping purposes. Due to the air egress liner it is recommended that AirMask transfer tape be used for best results.
Compatible with solvent, eco-solvent, latex, UV-curable inks and screen printing
- Construction PVC-film, polymeric with a semi-permanent adhesive
- Finish Milky-white, matte
- Durability Long outdoor durability (at least 7 years)
- Time savings due to very fast application
- Optimal combination of air release channels and adhesive - prevents damaging the film (white lines) - ensures a repositioning of the films during the application
- Structure of air release channels almost invisible
- Application tape can be removed immediately after the application
- Can well be removed, even after years
- Printable with solvent, eco-solvent, latex and UV-curable inks as well as screen printing
- Can be used as plotting- and printing film
- Create either solid or printed effects
- Exclusive decoration of glass surfaces indoors and outdoors
- POS for short- and long-term applications
- Decoration of shopping windows, glass doors, mirrors, dividers and other surfaces
- Creates sight-protection in offices or shops
- Restaurants, hotels, hospitals, banks, department stores, supermarkets, offices, airports etc.