ASLAN RP35 White / RP36 Clear Rear Projection Film
The RearProjection transparent is a self-adhesive film for rear projection using projectors. The film is available in either transparent RP 36 clear (PET) or PR 35 white (PVC). The RP 35 white is a visual stop, that stops the projection at the film, or the RP 36 clear is transparent so that the background can be seen through the film both during projection and not.
ASLAN RP 36 clear and RP 35 white can be applied to any glass or acrylic surface for projection: shop or restaurant windows, glass panels in shopping centres, acrylic at trade shows or in offices. A low tack application tape is recommended during installation and installation instructions are included below.
For ideal results projector needs to play videos in reverse mode and the best results are achieved when used with a strong, bright projector.
InformationRP36 Specification Sheet RP35 Specification Sheet Installation Guide ASLAN Product Catalogue Aslan Website
- Adhesive Pressure sensitive polyacrylate adhesive. Semi-permanent.
- Colours Polyester (PET) Clear or PVC White
- Durability 7 year outdoor
- Rear projection of media onto transparent, rigid surfaces
- Digital reproduction of images, videos and presentations
- Interactive applications
- Multimedia displays in shop windows, at the POS, in shopping centres, at trade fairs, at art exhibitions and more