ASLAN ClearBoard CB 75 Matte / CB 90 Gloss Dry Erase Laminates
ASLAN ClearBoard are semi-permanent 3.15mil, CB 75 Matte or CB 90 Gloss, clear dry-erase / whiteboard over laminate films. ASLAN ClearBoard are semi-permanent 3.15mil, CB 75 Matte or CB 90 Gloss, clear dry-erase / whiteboard over laminate films. These unique products allow you to transform any smooth and/or printed surface into a communication board for use with dry erase/whiteboard markers. Just apply the self-adhesive film onto a smooth surface, coloured vinyl or printed image to create your customizable surface. The film guarantees easy, residue-free removal of ink using a microfibre cloth without leaving shadows or ghosting. The unique low-reflection surface of the CB 75 matte film can also be used as front projection screen!
You can use all commercially available whiteboard markers, which can be easily wiped off with a dry microfibre cloth without leaving ghosting. If written on with a permanent marker, you can clean the films with alcohol or Varsol without leaving residue. Alternatively you can use a cleaner with a high alcohol percentage.
This film can not be printed.
InformationClearBoard Gloss CB 90 Spec ClearBoard Matte CB 75 Spec ASLAN Product Catalogue ASLAN Website
- Finish Matte or Gloss
- Durability 5 year outdoor
- Choice of Low-reflection, matte surface or hi-reflective, gloss surface
- Writing from whiteboard markers can be easily dry-erased using a microfibre cloth, without leaving any shadows or ghosting
- Writing in unsuitable media (e.g. permanent marker) can be removed easily using alcohol-based cleaning products
- Can be laminated onto any print
- Flexibility for slightly curved surfaces
- The matte version can be used as a projection film by laminating onto a white surface
- Create customised dry-erase boards by combining with coloured or printed films and other smooth surfaces
- Writing can be changed daily in offices, seminar rooms, hospitals, schools and nurseries
- CB 75 can be used for projection surface for videos, images and presentations