ASLAN FF550 FerroSoft & FF480 Ferrosoft Print Magnetic Receptive Whiteboard Ferrous Films
ASLAN FerroSoft PVC-free, removable, self-adhesive, white ferrous films transform any smooth surface into a magnetic board. FerroSoft is a non-corroding substrate and will not rust. Extremely flexible, it offers an excellent range of options for creating customised magnetic boards. It can be cut to any shape, is easy to apply and just as easy to remove in one piece. The ferrous film also combines perfectly with other, self-adhesive films to create, among other things, whiteboards that are both magnetically-receptive and suitable for writing on. Both films are PVC-Free and plasticisers as well as REACH-compliant. All surfaces should be clean and free of grease and dirt. Dry-Apply is recommended with a minimum install temperature of 15 degrees Celcius. Important: in order to achieve an ideally adhesive force we recommend you to use strong magnets as i.e. commercial neodym magnets. Limited outdoor durability of 1-2 years.
FerroSoft FF 550 - a 21mil, non-printable, all-in-one, magnetically receptive, high-gloss dry erase whiteboard with a PSA back.
FerroSoft Print FF 480 - a 19mil, solvent, eco-solvent, UV, Gen-3 Latex and screen ink printable, magnetically receptive with a white face and a PSA back. After printing a dry-erase laminate such as ASLAN CB 75 or CB 90 can be added to transform this product into a dry-erase white board.
- Construction Polyethylene film containing iron with a removable polyacrylate adhesive on a siliconized paper liner
- Durabilty Long term indoor, limited outdoor durability of 1-2 years.
- FF 500 will not ghost
- FF 480 is printable with solvent, eco-solvent, latex & UV inks
- Important -- In order to achieve an ideally adhesive force we recommend you to use strong magnets as i.e. commercial neodym magnets
- High iron powder content for excellent magnetic adhesion
- Easier application, as it is softer and more flexible than standard products
- Can be rolled onto a core for shipping and storage (keeping the winding direction with face film facing outwards)
- Can be cut with a CO2 laser
- Film is rust-free
- Removable in one piece
- Free of PVC and plasticisers as well as REACH-compliant
- Transforms smooth surfaces into dry-erase, magnetically-receptive whiteboards
- Writing can be changed daily in schools, nurseries, seminar rooms and children’s rooms
- Organisation board, schedule boards or similar communication surfaces