ASLAN UltraTack DFP 6 Clear High Tack For LSE
Ultratack DFP 06 is a 3.15mil, clear film with an ultra-strong adhesive. This transparent, polymeric digital printing film is perfect for long-term applications requiring rock-solid, permanent adhesion. The silicone paper liner, PE-coated on both sides, provides high resistance to moisture and heat and guarantees optimum printing results. It is long-term outdoor durable for flat to curved surfaces and can be applied at a minimum temperature of 5C. Due to the films transparency, even hard-to-stick surfaces can be designed to look like cut-outs without time-consuming weeding! Incorporating very detailed graphics, fade-out colour gradients or the look of the surface finish into the design also becomes possible.
Application can be either dry or wet. If applied wet with a lot of slip solution, a whitening of the adhesive can occur but will disappear on its own after a couple of days depending on the weather conditions.
Compatible with solvent, eco-solvent, latex and UV-cure inks.
- Adhesive Pressure sensitive polyacrylate adhesive
- Colour Clear, Gloss
- Durability Long-term outdoor - 7 years
- For use on flat and curved surfaces
- PVC-film, polymeric softened, transparent, glossy finish
- Special adhesive with exceptional adhesive strength
- Time-saving full-surface application: image elements no longer need to be laboriously cut out, plotted and weeded
- Release liner PE-coated on both sides for optimum flatness and moisture stability
- Short- to long-term application on hard-to-stick substrates such as rough, textured, highly absorbent or low-energy surfaces
- For application on cold surfaces and application temperatures from 5C