ASLAN MetalLux SE 50 Matte Metallic Film
MetalLux SE 50 is a 1.9mil, polyester high-quality self-adhesive matte metallic film with a semi-permanent adhesive. When applied to flat surfaces or used for selective highlights, the trendy matte colours always impart a timeless and noble appearance. The elegant, matte shades of champagne and platinum are ideal for applications in retail, point of sale, merchandising and interior decor design.
An application tape is recommended during install to help to eliminate scratches, however slight scratches can be easily removed by buffing with a microfiber cloth. Ideally applied on smooth, flat surfaces both indoor or max 2 years outdoor.
- Finish Smooth, matte
- Durability 2 year outdoor
- Fillm should be applied dry and should not be applied on outgasing surfaces, like tempered acrylic glass.
- Applying wet often avoids a static charge and makes positioning easier. Please pay attention to the fact that water diffuses poorly through the film’s polyester surface. In these cases, water has to be pressed out completely and carefully by using a squeegee.
- For the application of letterings etc. we recommend using application tape
- Can only be applied on smooth and even surfaces and is not suitable for curved surfaces.
- Slight traces of wear can be easily removed with a microfiber cloth
- For optimal adhesion, substrate must be free of dust, grease and oil
- Creation of plotted designs, letterings, logos or full-surface designs on smooth, flat surfaces
- In store POP
- Visual merchandising
- Interior decor design