ASLAN FP 180 Polyester & FP 260 Polypropylene FerroPaper Ferromagnetic Print Films
ASLAN FP 180 PET (7mil) and FP 260 PP (11mil) are are white printable face films with a ferromagnetic backer that combines with MT 400 MagneTack to create an indoor, interchangeable messaging and marketing system. This PVC-free material can be applied and repositioned within seconds by the end user making it an effective way to present short-term marketing messages, menu boards and retail POP. Up to three layers of FerroPaper can mount safely to MT 400 MagneTack and are fast to remove and completely residue-free.
FerroPaper is available in two different versions:
- FerroPaper FP 180 PET polyester is to be used for areas where temperature and/or humidity fluctuations are expected (e.g. in enclosed shop windows)
- FerroPaper FP 260 PP polypropylene can be used for any other indoor application
Compatible with solvent, eco-solvent, latex & UV-cure inks.
InformationFP 260 Polypropylene Spec FP 180 Polyester Spec 2020 French Catalogue 2020 English Catalogue ASLAN Website
- Construction PVC-free, ferromagnetic with either a white PET or PP face film
- Adhesive Non-adhesive, magnetic receptive
- Finish Matte white polyester or polypropylene face film
- For indoor use only.
- Compatible with solvent, eco-solvent, latex & UV-cure inks
- Flexible and handleable
- Can be cut into shapes
- Ferromagnetic back will not stick to metal printer parts
- Can be layered up to 3 layers when combined with MT 400 MagneTack
- Message boards
- In-store branding
- Menu boards
- Trade show exhibits
- Floor stands
- Directional signage
- Event signage