ASLAN SE 70 PET Colour Shift Dichroic Films
Colour Shift SE 70 Dichroic is a 2mil, polyester based, transparent colour shifting dichroic film with a solvent based polyacrylic semi-perment adhesive on a PET liner. This unique material allows you to create transparent, fluent colour effects shifting between blue/pink for Nebula and pink/yellow/red for Solar. These dyed PET films offer excellent view-thru clarity while changing colours depending on your viewing angle and light conditions.
This material can be plotter cut, or used as a full surface application both indoors and outdoors. Ideally suited for flat surfaces such as shop windows, acrylic panels, point of purchase displays and more. It can be applied both dry or wet, and offers 2 year outdoor durability when used in vertical applications. The semi-permanent adhesive is removable with heat.
- Construction Gloss polyester on a siliconized PET liner.
- Adhesive Semi-permanent (removable with heat), solvent-based polyacrylic
- Dichroic Nebula = blue/pink shift
- Dichroic Solar = pink/yellow/red shift
- Durability Up to 2 years outdoors, with vertical exposure
- Different transparent dyed dichroic effects
- Creates fluent switch of colour when changing the viewing angle or lighting
- Applications on glass for double-sided effects
- Minimum application temperature of +10C
- Can be either dry or wet applied, however the PET base film will not allow water to diffuse through the film. Therefore, all water used has to be squeegeed out during application.
- Can be cut using a flatbed cutter as well as a roll cutter with tangential head using a 60 degree blade
- Can be applied both indoors and outdoors
- Shop windows
- POP and POS displays
- Offers a 2 year outdoor warranty