Aluminum Composite Panel
Alumet aluminum composite material (ACM) panels are composed of a thermoplastic core of low density polyethylene, bonded to two sheets of aluminum using a bonding process involving chemical adhesives and high temperature. The painted surface of the aluminum sheet is coated with a wax-free, high performance polyester coating.
The painted surface is protected with a strippable masking to prevent scratching and fingerprints.
Five year warranty for paint & delamination on black & white for indoor or outdoor use. Balance of products have a 5 year warranty for indoor use only.
- Sizes 005, 008 or 012 skin thickness in 48 x96, 48 x120, 60 x120 sheets
- Finish Matte, Gloss, High Gloss, Custom Colours Also Available
- .005, .008, .012 skin thickness
- Available in single or double sided
- Light weight, yet rigid and durable
- Accepts vinyl graphics, screen and digital printing
- Excellent indoor and outdoor weatherability
- Custom colours & finishes available
- Available in 3MM & 6MM thickness
- Easily fabricated
- 5 Year Warranty
- Alumet Aluminum Composite Panels are now a UL compliant sign accessory component
- For use in creating channel letters or shaped sign boxes.
- POP Displays
- D.O.T. Highway Signs
- Channel Letter Component
- Store Front Signs
- Internal Partitions
- Real Estate Signs
- Safety Signs
- Gas Station Canopy
- Architectural Cladding
- Column Covers
- Custom Logos