Avery DOL 1080 matte 2.1mil cast overlaminate that provides maximum UV protection, improves inkjet outdoor image durability to up to 3 years and improves solvent inkjet outdoor image durability to up to 5 years. It has very good abrasion resistance, excellent adhesion to graphic materials and the matte finish provides a low glare outdoor graphics
- Construction 2.1 mil Cast
- Finish Matte
- Durability 5 years outdoor
- Permanent, clear, acrylic, pressure sensitive designed to enhance graphics of all kinds.
- Long lasting outdoor durability.
- Minimum surface application temperature is 40F.
- Protects against water or moisture-damage and increases UV stability.
- Service temperature range -40 to 180F.
- Resistant to most petroleum based oils, greases, aliphatic solvents, mild acids, alkalies and salts - deliver that job with confidence.
- Dimensional stability is less than 0.015 inch shrinkage.
- Vehicle graphics
- Gloss Posters
- POP displays
- Exteior graphics
- Exterior signs