DOL 2060/2070/2080 Slip Resistant Calendered Overlaminate
DOL 2000 Series are 3.1mil (80 micron), clear polymeric calendered, flexible vinyl laminates available in a gloss 2060, lustre 2070, or matte 2080 finish on a paper liner. They offer excellent UV, temperature, humidity, and salt-spray resistance, they are also fire rated to ASTM E84 Class 1 or A rated.
DOL 2000 Series overlaminates are UL 410 recognized for slip resistance and can be used for the production of indoor, short term floor graphics.
- Adhesive Permanent
- Finish 2060 Gloss, 2070 Lustre or 2080 Matte
- Durability Expected durability: 3 years
- UL rated for slip resistance
- Includes a permanent, clear, acrylic pressure sensitive.
- Outdoor durability is 3 years
- Suitable application temperature is +4C.
- Suitable application surface is flat or simple curves
- Resistant to mild acids, alkalies and salts.
- Good dimensional stability.
- Provides resistance to graffiti - excellent for great looking graphics.
- Floor Graphics
- Outdoor promotions
- Window graphics
- POP displays
- Exteior graphics
- Exterior signs