DOL 2060/2070/2080 Calendered Overlaminate
Avery HP DOL 2000 Series are 3.1mil (80 micron), clear calendered, flexible vinyl laminates available in a gloss, lustre, or matte finish on a paper liner. Excellent UV, temperature, humidity, and salt-spray resistance, they are also ASTM E84 Class 1 or A rated.
HP DOL 2000 Series overlaminates are UL recognized for slip resistance and can be used for the production of indoor floor graphics.
- Adhesive Permanent
- Finish Gloss, Lustre or Matte
- Durability 3 Years Outdoor
- UL rated for slip resistance
- Includes a permanent, clear, acrylic pressure sensitive.
- Outdoor durability is 3 years
- Suitable application temperature is +4C.
- Suitable application surface is flat or simple curves
- Resistant to mild acids, alkalies and salts.
- Good dimensional stability.
- Provides resistance to graffiti - excellent for great looking graphics.
- Floor Graphics
- Outdoor promotions
- Window graphics
- POP displays
- Exteior graphics
- Exterior signs