HP 750 High Performance Cut Vinyl Film
Avery introduces HP 750 High-Performance Cut Vinyl, a collection of 100 vibrant and bold, high-gloss films that bring the character of today's brands to life. HP750 includes state-of-the-art Patented Advanced Acrylic Adhesive Technology (PAAAT), which extends film shelf life and delivers best-in-class weeding. The stability of the adhesive reduces the potential for ooze, which gives sign shop staff the ability to delay weeding immediately after plotter cutting. With this level of film dependability, operators now have improved flexibility and time to stage production and implement their projects.
HP 750 shares a consistent color palette of more than 100 colours with the new SC 950 Supercast Film. This shared palette delivers improved range of film use, enabling the exact combination of films to meet your demands.
InformationColour Cross Reference Avery HP750 High Performance Cut Vinyl Films Product Overview Avery Website
- Sizes 15", 20", 24", 30", 48"
- Construction 3 mil Calendered
- Adhesive Clear, Permanent
- Colours Black, White, Clear, 75 Popular Colours
- Finish Semi Gloss or Matte
- Durability 5 years, outdoors
- Patented Advanced Acrylic Adhesive Technology (PAAAT) enhances shelf life and results in best-in class weeding
- Broadest color palette in the industry for color confidence
- Efficient and precise conversion on commercial and craft plotters
- Outstanding durability and color fastness
- High-gloss finish
- Excellent UV, temperature, humidity and salt spray performance
- Pantone color reference makes design easy
- Indoor Signage
- Outdoor Signage