SW 900 ColorFlow Wrapping & Color Change Film
ColorFlow Easy Apply is a 3.2mil, cast vinyl film designed for use in vehicle and graphics markets where a high quality film finish and cost effective full color wrapping is required. The patented Avery Dennison Easy Apply RS feature allows for faster positioning, bubble free application, and long term removability.
With ColorFlow Series films you can transform any vehicle into a work of art. Available in five color shifting iridescent shades, film delivers superior performance and conformability, while achieving a dynamic look that's durable and easy to apply. Minimum application temperature 50F (10C) for flat and simple curves and 60F (16C) for complex curves. Important Note: Never use a wet application method to apply this film.
- Construction 3.2 mil cast
- Adhesive Long term removable acrylic
- Rising Sun (Red/Gold)
- Urban Jungle (Silver/Green)
- Roaring Thunder (Blue/Red)
- Fresh Spring (Gold/Silver)
- Rushing Riptide (Cyan/Purple)
- Finish Satin
- Durability Warranty vaires by Zone. See charts in page 5 of the product data sheet.
- Available in five color shifting shades with a satin finish
- Exceptional durability and performance
- Superior conformability to irregular substrates
- Excellent conformability around curves and recesses
- Excellent UV, temperature, humidity, and salt-spray resistance
- Excellent longterm removability
- Easy Apply feature helps prevent wrinkles and bubbles during application
- Color change of: