CANON Colorado 1650 64" UVGel, UV-LED Cure Printer
The Colorado 1650 64" wide, 4 colour x 2, roll to roll, instant-dry UV-LED-cure printer offers an impressive application range, up to 1,800 dpi, low temperature curing and low odour prints. It offers two new technologies; a more flexible and stretchable formulation of the Canon UVgel 460 inks, and the FLXfinish technology. The inks provide excellent image stability, even when folded, bent, or wrapped. With the FLXfinish technology, you can print your applications in either a glossy or matte finish, independent of media type. This allows for a wide variety of applications -- all on the same media! You can also switch between two separate medias on the fly as this printer offers a loading drawer capable of supporting two different medias with media up to 0.8mm thick, rolls up to 110lbs/roll and up to 8.7" in outer diameter in either print side in, or print side out configuration! The Colorado 1650 is supports ONYX Thrive, Caldera, and API for third-party RIP vendors.
What is FLXFinish? You can give any of your applications a gloss or matte finish without the need for special inks or media. For applications with a matte finish or when using porous media, a brief flash of UV light pins the UVgel droplets in place immediately after jetting, freezing the shape of every drop of ink. For a glossy finish, the droplets get a little more time to settle into a smooth, even layer.
What is UVGel? A unique print-then-cure process using UVgel inks and UV LED curing. These inks form an ultra-thin, extremely durable layer on top of the media. The gel droplets remain stable on the media, with minimal dot gain, making it possible to deposit more ink in fewer passes. The result is more efficient ink usage.
This printer utilizes Canon 460 Series UV-LED, 1 litre Inks.
- Colours 4-colour CMYK, 1 litre bottles (Canon 460 Series)
- Produce Matte or Gloss finish with No Media Change: FLXfinish Technology is a curing process with either shiny gloss or velvet matte finish
- Reduced Ink Usage: UVgel requires less ink than a traditional inkjet ink
- Instantly Dry Prints: UVgel cured with UV LED lamps
- Ink Refill while Printing: 1-litre ink bottles and a 2.5-litre ink reservoir allows for ink refill during printing
- PAINT Nozzle Monitoring: nozzles are continuously checked with PAINT (Piezo Acoustic Integrated Nozzle Technology) and corrected if needed -- ideal for unattended printing
- Double-Side Printing: create double-sided prints easily and without hassle
- Roll Winding Module: automated roll winder module increases the ease of use
- 2 separate media rolls with online switching and auto feed: Automatically feed media to eliminate human error, and speed up productivity. Switch media rolls without operator intervention
- Print Media Side In or Media Side Out: Print on media that is wound either print side out or print side in for maximum media flexibility and specific customer requirements
- All kinds of coated and uncoated paper
- Backlit film
- Translucent vinyl
- White or clear pressure sensitive vinyl
- Wrap film
- Scrim banner
- Polyester and polypropylene roll up banner
- Textured vinyl
- Wall papers and wall vinyl
- Polyester film
- Metallized pressure sensitive films
- and more!