Clearshield Classic Liquid Laminate
ClearShield Classic is a high-viscosity water-based liquid coating for enhanced UV-protection, chemical and abrasion resistance and dirt pick up resistance. For use on most non-water sensitive materials, ClearShield Classic offers the highest film build of all the formulations. It is perfect for vinyl, banners and also suitable for vertical applications. These non-yellowing clear coatings have excellent exterior durability and are highly flexible.
Use Classic on most substrates, including canvas, vinyl, banners, fiberglass, wood, metal, plastic, and paper. You can apply it over solvent-based inks and most water-based paint systems.
Classic can be applied by hand using a brush or roller.
- Sizes Quart, 1 gallon or 5 gallon pails.
- Finish Gloss, matte or semi-gloss
- Use instead of film laminates
- Contains state-of-the-art UV inhibitors
- Will not yellow
- Use on digital output: solvent based ink, electrostatic, thermal, pigmented ink (non water-sensitive)
- Excellent for non-water-sensitive inks, media, materials, and products
- Easy clean-up with soap and water
- General indoor and outdoor signage
- Large-scale graphics
- Vehicle graphics
- Truck-side curtains