Performance Perforated 60/40 White on Black
A 60/40 perforated, high quality polymeric vinyl with a clear, acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive that minimizes shrinkage. It provides low temperature application, reliable adhesion and the best, cleanest removability of any product in its class.
Replacement Liner is recommended for solvent/latex inkjet printing. Additional Liner is recommended for UV-cure.
- Unique Grey Liner Makes Selling Graphics Easier and Saves on Ink Usage
The grey liner simulates the inside of a building or vehicle so that before application, you see a close approximation to the appearance of the applied graphics, helping you get approvals for graphics more easily and possibly even winning bids against your competition.
The same grey liner helps printer operators see a close representation of the final appearance of the graphics and reduces the desire to compensate for the washed-out appearance of prints on a white liner, saving on ink usage.
- Clean Removal saving you Time and Aggravation
The perforated film features a thick vinyl face-film, which is stronger and is less likely to break during removal, speeding up the clean removal of the graphics and saving you time and aggravation.
- Solvent and Latex Compatible
This perforated film is intended for solvent, 'eco-solvent' and latex inkjet printing, and screen printing. Edge sealing is recommended for long term installations.
InformationSolvent/Latex Spec Sheet UV Cure Spec Sheet Application Guide ContraVision Selection Guide Contravision Website
- Sizes 27, 54 and 60"
- Adhesive Semi Permanent
- Finish Gloss
- Durability 3 years
- Replacement Liner construction allows the adhesive to wet-out onto a flat liner after the perforation process, which improves adhesion to glass.
- Universally accessible
- REACH compliant avoiding the use of potentially harmful substances.
- High quality polymeric face-film and adhesive for easy application and clean removal.
- Grayliner reduces ink consumption and improves image perception and customer acceptance.
- Window graphics