Performance Clear Perforated 70/30
Reverse printed, 180micron-thick see-through graphics applied to the inside of a window are good for cold-weather installations, protected from vandalism, rain-water and street dirt. Also, access to the inside of upper level windows is often easier inside than outside. Bucket-trucks, planning or zoning restrictions can often be avoided with inside application. This product is also applicable when first surface printed for outside application.
Standard one-way design is printed as follows: Reverse-reading (CMYK), backed up with a layer of white ink and then followed by a layer of black
Clear Perforated Vinyl in 70/30 with Additional Liner for UV cure print or new Universal Liner for printign with all inks.
InformationApplication Guide ContraVision Selection Guide Contravision 20% Product Card Printing Guide Contra Vision Website
- Sizes 27" samples, 54" and 60"
- Adhesive Permanent
- Premium quality products
- Available in 70/30 and 80/20 transparency levels
- Clear perforated products allow for reverse printed images, inside mounted using UV cure inks
- Suitable for corporate identity and long-term branding
- REACH compliant avoiding the use of potentially harmful substances.
- The polymeric formulation ensures minimal shrinkage after installation to avoid dirt-attracting adhesive from becoming exposed.
- Inside-apply window and door graphics