Performance Clear Perforated 70/30
Reverse printed, 180micron-thick see-through graphics applied to the inside of a window are good for cold-weather installations, protected from vandalism, rain-water and street dirt. Also, access to the inside of upper level windows is often easier inside than outside. Bucket-trucks, planning or zoning restrictions can often be avoided with inside application. This product is also applicable when first surface printed for outside application.
Standard one-way design is printed as follows: Reverse-reading (CMYK), backed up with a layer of white ink and then followed by a layer of black
Clear Perforated Vinyl in 70/30 with Additional Liner for UV cure print or new Universal Liner for printing with all inks. Edge sealing is recommended for long term installations.
InformationApplication Guide ContraVision Selection Guide Contravision 20% Product Card Printing Guide Contra Vision Website
- Sizes 27" samples, 54"
- Adhesive Permanent
- Premium quality products
- Available in 70/30 and 80/20 transparency levels
- Clear perforated products allow for reverse printed images, inside mounted using UV cure inks
- Suitable for corporate identity and long-term branding
- REACH compliant avoiding the use of potentially harmful substances.
- The polymeric formulation ensures minimal shrinkage after installation to avoid dirt-attracting adhesive from becoming exposed.
- Inside-apply window and door graphics