Performance Perforated 80/20 White on Black
Contra Vision Performance 80/20 is a White on Black perforated self adhesive vinyl with 20% transparency and a removable, pressure-sensitive adhesive, featuring a Replacement Liner for Solvent/Latex or Additional Liner for UV-cure with Grayliner technology. This film is an outside apply material with a minimum 5 degree application. It allows an image to be seen on the outside of a window while allowing viewing through from the inside. 80/20 transparency is idea for retail POP installations due to smaller holes and increased printable areas. The polymeric formulation ensures minimal shrinkage after installation to avoid dirt-attracting adhesive from becoming exposed.
Replacement Liner is for Solvent/Latex or Universal Liner for UV-cure printers. Edge sealing is recommended for long term installations.
InformationContraVision Selection Guide 80/20 Additional Liner 80/20 Replacement Liner Contra Vision Website
- Durability 3 year outdoor
- Applies easily at a minimum temperature of 10 degrees.
- Features Contra Vision's unique patented Grayliner technology
- Adheres reliably for up to 3 years
- Removes quickly and cleanly
- This product is not recommended for use around a sharp (90 degree) angle where there is a limited area either side of the angle.
- The graphics should not be washed within 24 hours of application to allow the adhesive to reach its ultimate strength.
- REACH compliant avoiding the use of potentially harmful substances.
- Outside-apply window and door graphics