Performance HD Clear Perforated 60/40
Performance HD Clear 60/40 can be reverse printed for use in creating inside apply window graphics. When backed up with white ink, C,M,Y,K prints gain depth allowing for installation of window graphics in all seasons. Performance HD Clear has a 40% transparency level (60/40) for one-way vision graphics. The 1mm holes are 60% smaller than standard one-way perforated window products. This micro perforated window film delivers the clearest and sharpest images and text with noticeably improved see-through from the inside out.
The unique universal liner makes this product compatible with all inks.
- Finish Clear, Gloss
- Durability 3-year outdoor rated, longer-term indoor.
- 180micron thick polymeric calendered vinyl
- Polymeric formulation ensures minimal shrinkage after installation to enable stable butt joining
- REACH compliant avoiding the use of potentially harmful substances
- The clear, solvent acrylic adhesive is optimised to give easy, low temperature application, reliable adhesion and quick and clean removal when required