Performance HD Translucent 60/40
HD Translucent 60/40 is a translucent, micro-perforated window film for exterior application. This film is made of a perforated, translucent base material coated with a removable, clear ahesive. This makes both sides of the film a translucent white making the image visible at all times of day with no night-time burn through that is associated with regular white on black perforated films. Also the new HD micro 1mm perforations create a finer print line for text and complex images making this a great product for the production of 24/7 viewable application see-through graphics.
With Universal Liner, this product is compatible with solvent, eco-solvent, latex and UV-cure inks.
- Construction Translucent White polymeric calendered pvc
- Adhesive Removable
- Finish Translucent, Gloss
- Durability 3 years
- 7.1mil thickness
- Removable adhesive
- 24/7 viewable -- does not suffer from burn through!
- Minimum application temperature: 39F (4C ) air and substrate
- Compatible with solvent, eco-solvent, latex and UV inks
- Retail spaces, POP
- Glass partitions