GE Tetra MS LED Modules
Tetra MS (Micro System) is the 24V LED lighting solution for channel letters as shallow as 1.5 inches (38 mm) deep and as narrow as 0.5 inches (13 mm) wide. Tetra MS features OptiLens X, a new patented GE technology that maximizes LED performance by capturing otherwise wasted light and redirecting it towards the illuminated surface. Tetra MS delivers bright, uniform light across a large surface area, allowing sign makers to illuminate their signs with less LEDs, reducing overall system costs.
The new 24V module loading improves 41% from the previous 12V generation. With efficiencies of up to 119 lm/W, now load up to 85 feet (25.9 m) or 340 modules per 100 W power supply, further reducing overall system cost. The new 24V Tetra MS stroke spacing has also improved, requiring less product, thanks to the new OptiLens X wide beam angle.
- 24 volt
- OptiLens X creates a wide viewing angle
- Overmolded design protects components from damage
- Low-voltage 24VDC system
- Continuous wire and IDC connectors for maximum strain relief
- Small channel letters
- Easy install with pre-drilled mounting holes and industrial-grade mounting tape
- Long rated life of 50,000 hours
- Bright, uniform light distribution in small to medium channel letters
- Works in applications as shallow as 1.5 inches