Terralon PVC-Free Wallcovering
Dreamscape Terralon is a 9.3oz, PVC-free, paste-up wall-covering material. Containing 31% post-consumer recycled waste materials. It is available in smooth, textured (slight orange peel look) or heavier textured Regatta. Breathable, extremely low VOCs. Class "A" Fire Rated in accordance with ASTM-E84 tunnel test. PVC & POA (Olefin) free, no plasticizers, no phthalates, no formaldehyde, no chlorine, no halogen, no heavy metals, including: cadmium, mercury, lead, or zinc, and no ozone depleting chemicals.
Terralon can contribute towards the earning of up to 6 LEEDs credits. It applies with standard wallpaper paste, and a 1" overlap is recommended for the installation of all panel work. Dreamscape Protex 3 Liquid laminate is recommended if this product is to be installed in high-traffic areas.
Compatible with solvent, eco-solvent, latex & UV-cure inks.
Note this product is now taped to the core.
- Construction 100% Proprietary Polyester/Natural Fiber Technology
- Finish Matte
- Type II, commercial wall covering
- Roll to roll consistency is the highest in the industry.
- Each production run is lotted allowing the printer to guarantee identical results by using serialized material.
- Retail design
- Tradeshow/Exhibit Display
- Wall murals