Interlam Pro Gloss UV Laminate
Pro Gloss UV is a 4mil monomeric soft calendared PVC laminating film with a glossy finish, coated on one side
with a pressure sensitive, aqueous acrylic adhesive, which is protected by a bleached Kraft release paper coated on both sides with polyethylene and siliconized on the release side.
The glossy PVC film has a gloss level of 60 units at a 20% angle of reflection. Both the film and adhesive contain UV stabilizers, which protect against both UV degradation and potential mechanical damage.
InformationInterlam Technical spec sheet Retail Insider's Guide Material safety data sheet Drytac Website
- Sizes 38", 51". 54", 61"
- Construction Monomeric soft calendared PVC
- Adhesive Permanent, aqueous acrylic
- Finish Gloss
- Durability 5 years outdoors
- The aqueous acrylic adhesive prevents silvering and produces a strong bond to UV inks as well as latex and other ink technologies.
- Film provides UV protection for outdoor graphics.
- Its gloss finish enhances image colors.
- Flexible media substrates (internal and external)
- POP displays
- Archetectural renderings
- Promotional displays and POP displays
- Event signage