Interlam Pro Gloss UV Laminate
Pro Gloss UV is a 4mil monomeric soft calendared PVC laminating film with a glossy finish, coated on one side
with a pressure sensitive, aqueous acrylic adhesive, which is protected by a bleached Kraft release paper coated on both sides with polyethylene and siliconized on the release side.
The glossy PVC film has a gloss level of 60 units at a 20% angle of reflection. Both the film and adhesive contain UV stabilizers, which protect against both UV degradation and potential mechanical damage.
- Sizes 38", 51". 54", 61"
- Construction Monomeric soft calendared PVC
- Adhesive Permanent, aqueous acrylic
- Finish Gloss
- Durability 3 years+ outdoors
- The aqueous acrylic adhesive prevents silvering and produces a strong bond to UV inks as well as latex and other ink technologies.
- Film provides UV protection for outdoor graphics.
- Its gloss finish enhances image colors.
- Flexible media substrates (internal and external)
- POP displays
- Archetectural renderings
- Promotional displays and POP displays
- Event signage