Interlam Pro Matte UV Laminate
Interlam Pro Matte UV is a 4 mil monomeric soft calendared PVC laminating film with a matte finish, coated on one side with a pressure sensitive, aqueous acrylic adhesive, which is protected by a bleached Kraft release paper coated on both sides with polyethylene and siliconized on the release side. Both the fi lm and the adhesive contain UV stabilizers, which protect against both UV degradation and potential mechanical damage.
InformationInterlam Pro Matte product bulletin Interlam Pro Matte safety data sheet Retail Insider's Guide Drytac Resource Videos Drytac Website
- Construction Matt monomeric soft calendared PVC
- Adhesive Clear, permanent
- Finish Matte
- Durability Expected durability up to 5 years
- For internal and external applications where a non-glare finish is required, or where specific lighting conditions cannot be controlled
- Ideal for images that will be viewed under direct lighting from many different angles
- Class 0 Fire Rating make it applicable in public areas taht require compliance with strict fire regulations
- Recommended for situations internally and externally where a non-glare finish is required or where specific lighting conditions cannot be controlled.
- Ideal for images such as exhibitions, promotional signage and pop-up displays that will be viewed under direct lighting from many different angles.
- Has a Class 0 Fire Rating according to UK standards for surface spread of fl ame, making it perfect for applications in public areas that require compliance with strict fire regulations, such as airports, hotels and hospitals.