Interlam Pro Emerytex UV Textured, No Slip Laminate
Interlam Pro Emerytex UV is a 5mil monomeric soft calendared PVC laminating film with a matte pebble finish, coated
on one side with a pressure sensitive, aqueous acrylic adhesive, on a kraft paper liner. Both the film and the adhesive contain UV stabilizers, which protect against both UV degradation and potential mechanical damage.
Food Contact: It has been tested in accordance with the US FDA 21 CFR standards and is compliant for occasional food contact.
Slip Resistance Ratings: The anti-slip properties of Interlam Pro Emerytex UV has been both dry and wet tested for floor graphics in accordance with four separate slip-resistance standards; EN 13036-4, R11 (DIN 51130), ANSI B101.3 and HB198:2014 (AS/NZS 4586).
Fire Rating: It carries a fire rating Class 0 and Class 1 or A according to the ASTM E 84 test and is CAN/ULC-S102 rated.
InformationProduct Guide MSDS Sheet Retail Insider's Guide Specification Sheet Drytac Resource Videos Drytac Website
- Construction Textured, monomeric
- Adhesive Clear, permanent
- Finish Matte pebble finish
- Durability Expected durability up to 5 years
- Aqueous acrylic adhesive that prevents silvering and produces a strong bond to UV inks as well as latex and other ink technologies.
- The anti-slip properties of have been tested and are approved for floor graphics.
- It provides UV protection for outdoor graphics.
- Fire rating Class 1 or Class A according to the ASTM E 84 test.
- Note that 300 foot rolls of this product are MOQ 10 rolls, are shipped unboxed and rolls are 75 pounds in weight.
- Applications include laminating mounted prints that will be placed in high traffic indoor and outdoor display areas
- Use for tradeshow graphics, POP displays, mouse pads, counter mats, event signage, floor graphics and other signage where a scuff-resistant finish is required.
- has a Class 0 Fire Rating according to UK standards for surface spread of flame, making it perfect for applications in public areas that require compliance with strict fi e regulations, such as airports, hotels and hospitals.