Interlam Pro Emerytex UV Textured Laminate
Interlam Pro Emerytex UV is a 5 mil monomeric soft calendared PVC laminating film with a matte pebble finish, coated
on one side with a pressure sensitive, aqueous acrylic adhesive, on a kraft paper liner. Both the film and the adhesive contain UV stabilizers, which protect against both UV degradation and potential mechanical damage.
It has been tested in accordance with the US FDA 21 CFR standards and is compliant for occasional food contact. The anti-slip properties of Interlam Pro Emerytex UV has been tested in accordance with DIN 51130 standards and has been awarded an R9 rating. It can be used for the production of floor graphics, all types of display stands as well as durable exhibit graphics.
Fire rating Class 1 or Class A according to the ASTM E 84 test.
InformationInterlam Pro Emerytex UV product bulletin Material safety data sheet Technical Data Sheet Drytac Website
- Construction Monomeric calendared PVC
- Adhesive Permanent, aqueous acrylic
- Finish Matte pebble finish
- Aqueous acrylic adhesive that prevents silvering and produces a strong bond to UV inks as well as latex and other ink technologies.
- The anti-slip properties of have been tested and are approved for floor graphics.
- It provides UV protection for outdoor graphics.
- Fire rating Class 1 or Class A according to the ASTM E 84 test.
- Applications include laminating mounted prints that will be placed in high traffic indoor and outdoor display areas
- Use for tradeshow graphics, POP displays, mouse pads, counter mats, event signage, floor graphics and other signage where a scuff-resistant finish is required.
- has a Class 0 Fire Rating according to UK standards for surface spread of flame, making it perfect for applications in public areas that require compliance with strict fi e regulations, such as airports, hotels and hospitals.